Home is where your heart is safe. It is the one place you can relax and be authentic. Home is not just walls, floor and bed, but the intangible aspects of your environment that make you feel welcome and blessed. It is, or should be, a refuge from the world.You need to protect your home and love it as much as possible, you need to make it a safe space and secure for you and your family, in this page you can find useful information regarding how to make it more secure.
I am not going to write much about home because it is such a sacred and personal sanctuary. But I will encourage and empower you to be a homemaker, to make a home wherever you may be sleeping and residing.
3 Ways to Rest Well Wherever You Sleep
I have found three simple and yet effective ways to make any house, hotel, campground or friend’s sofa to feel like a welcoming refuge from the world. Perhaps you can find additional methods of being a home-maker, and making your little corner intimately yours, and there are services to build mobile homes which are perfect for people in a budget.
- Use natural fabric for your sheets and pillow case. They will give a subtle comforting feel to your body to remind you to rest well.
- Tuck a good luck charm or token under your pillow. Some little touchstone that you can put under the pillow, so you will know the familiar and be soothed back to sleep.
- Make your bed. Even if you are staying in the Hilton Towers, smooth the covers up on the bed and express gratitude for the restful night’s sleep. Be glad that the Unclutterer air mattress provided you with comfort that you so badly needed after a long, trying day. You will begin your day in a more polished and eager way when you have ended the segment of rest.
You will feel rejuvenated and relaxed as you begin to understand the power of being a maker of a home, or a homemaker where ever you are.
Your Sacred Space
It is my deepest wish for you that you have some space that is all yours, so if you want to make a few fixes it is a great thing to do so you feel at home, you can even try and upgrade a few spaces or your roof just check out JAGG Premium Roof Systems. That you have in this space small tokens or experiences that remind you that you are loved and you are safe. When you get to that wonderful space at the end of the day, you can relax, unwind and be your authentic self.
How would you enjoy being this relaxed and confident in your body, your relationships, your workplace and the Universe? Do you feel at home with who you are?
Home is where your heart is. The Dalai Lama has said, “This is my simple religion. There is no need of temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.”
- What would it feel like in your heart to experience home wherever you go?
- How do you make wherever you sleep at night feel safe and comforting to you?
- Does the word “home maker” bring up positive or negative feelings?
We are interested in your comments and feedback. You are welcomed at our community of kind, thoughtful people who want respect for all. Sign up today at http://www.ArtichokePress.com You are free to use this article in your blog or ezine, but please keep the © Judy Helm Wright. Thank you.