To: Writing Community and friends,
From: Judy H. Wright—please help me spread the word
We are all shifting from what was to what is and to what will become.
Resiliency is the ability to overcome adversity, discouragement, disappointment and trauma as well as daily stress. There is strong scientific research that building resiliency is a life skill that can be learned and taught.
This is a very interesting time to be alive.
Many people are paralyzed with fear and see circumstances and events all around them to be concerned about. Many others are energized with excitement and opportunities to grow and develop in new ways and directions.
Thanks so much for your support and encouragement. It means the world to me and to those who are waiting to hear a message of hope and resilience in their lives. Many have asked me what they can do to help share this message, so here are some ideas.
- Buy the book. Please consider buying multiple books as gifts for family, friends or women’s shelters in your area. Don’t forget we will send $5.00 to your local food bank for each book bought at Amazon.com on October 11, 2011.
- Tell others about it. Yep, so easy. Just share the website http://www.bouncebackperson.com with others on Twitter, Facebook, Linked in, Branched Out and other networking venues.
- Send an email to your list of friends and family. Everyone appreciates a good book recommendation and you will feel good about sharing a message of hope and encouragement.
- Become an affiliate. We are just establishing affiliate programs right now. This is a great way for you to make residual and passive income by sharing a link to products from Artichoke Press. On digital information products, you can make 50% affiliate commission just by recommending our products.
- Media connections. Do you know a writer, producer, host or editor for off line or online media? Send me the name and phone number and I will contact them. You have my promise that I will do a good job.
- Speaking at conferences or for your organization. I am a member of National Speakers Association and many speakers’ bureaus and have excellent credentials. Because I have been so busy writing this book I have not been marketing my speaking, so would really appreciate any leads you may hear about. I will return the favor or pay it forward.
- Write a review. Upon ordering the book, be sure to go back into Amazon.com and write a review. It only has to be 20 words and you can post the review online with a link back to your site. I love to write YELP reviews about products, places and people I admire. Would you like me to write one for your business? Let me know.
Thank you so much for helping to share this message of being a bounce back person. The power of one person to change the lives of those who are searching for encouragement is amazing. You have that power and you have touched my life for the better and I will always be grateful.
Judy Helm Wright
Life Education Author & Keynote Speaker
Missoula, MT – 406-549-9813
“The KEEPER of the KEYS” – Starring Judy H. Wright, Jack Canfield, Marci Shimoff, & John Gray, PhD
.Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/judyhwright