Why choose Judy H. Wright for an empowerment coach?
Who she IS:
- A good listener
- A good questioner, to help you get to the real issue
- Non judgmental or easily shocked
- Absolute confidentiality, even if we know each other socially. What you share is never shared.
- Mom, Gram and Auntie who loves unconditionally and has confidence in your ability to succeed.
- Encourager for you to stretch and reach for new paths
- Skilled at all kinds of interviews and coaching
- Aware of the amazing opportunities out in the world and how to connect to them.
- Experienced teacher and facilitator for families, individuals and staff training
- An accountability partner who wants your success as much as you do
- Spiritually intuitive, so has a sense of who you are and what you were born to do
- Loyal and forgiving, but consistent in asking you to reach deeper and aim higher
- Trained to give you assignments and questions that will get to the heart of your situation
- A connector. If she does not know a specific person, place or thing to assist you, she knows somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody.
- Living her own life in a purposeful way. She walks the walk, not just talks the talk.
- Life Long Learner and graduate of BTDT with an emphasis in FABW*
Who she is NOT:
- A professional counselor with 40 degrees but no common sense
- A people pleaser. She will be honest but kind
- A professional consultant who says one thing but does another
- A “guru to the stars” who charges lots but gives little
- A friend who will give in to your “victimhood” or “blame game”
- A family member who will sabotage your efforts in order to keep you in the comfort zone.
- Not cheap! But worth every penny of your investment in yourself.
Wouldn’t it be grand to have someone who would walk by your side and help you discover YOUR life and then encourage you to live it?
Wouldn’t you be grateful to have a cheerleader, guide and mentor? How about having someone teach you how to set boundaries and call on it when you slip back into old patterns? How about someone who would call BS when necessary and give you the support and perspective you need?
Are You Ready to move forward to a more empowered life? Then take my hand and allow me to walk with you on a much improved, direction driven and happier journey.
Q & A : What is Personal Empowerment Coaching and is it right for me?
Claim your free 15 minute consult Now
*Been There, Done That and Found A Better Way
Hi, Judy, I’m interested in working on your project of preserving life narratives. I wouldn’t want to actually elicit and capture them, but do you need someone to edit them?
I hope you’re doing well.